Communication is now a question of management – in much the same way as industrial production or funding for public and private sector companies. As such, any investment by a company in communication or in its ‘communicators’ is an expense that must prove worthwhile.
Since its creationPEOPLE TV has produced more than 3,000 television programmes (news, entertainment, practical advice,discovery)for clients in France, the United States, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa.
BUSINESS Africa is a news programme destined for African leaders and decision-makers – and indeed for any one concerned by the continent’s development. Launched in June 2000, it is now thecontinent’s most watched news programme. BUSINESS Africa is produced in English, French, and Portuguese. The programme features reports, interviews, portraits, and brief news items on economic and financial news from the continent and around the world. Broadcast on the PEOPLE TV network (50 television channels in Africa and Europe). Duration: 26 minutes.
Broadcast in French, English, and Portuguese and produced in partnership with over 45 television channels in Africa and 3 in Europe.
Total audience: approximately 30 million.
INITIATIVE Africa is a talk show format programme with a special guest invited to discuss the merits of initiatives by individuals, governments, or associations, in the fields of health care, education, culture, and sustainable development. At the end of the season a jury presents the INITIATIVE Africa Awards to the initiatives that received the most votes from viewers throughout the year. The programme is produced in English, French, and Portuguese and is broadcast on the PEOPLE TV network (50 television channels in Africa and Europe). Duration: 26 minutes.
- Production of documentaries and magazine programs(Duration: 13′, 26′ and 52′)
- Creation and development of new concepts for TV programs.
- Creation, production, and broadcast of educational cross-media programs (radio, television, web sites, social networks, and mobile phone networks).
- Service available on subscription.
- Individual subjects or packages.
- Footage and rushes available by the minute (cost varies depending on number of minutes broadcast).
- Production of commissioned subjects with estimates.
- Reports (topical or otherwise) with dub sheet (One to two and a half minutes).
- Exclusive reports
- Interviews with well-known personalities.Raw images and sound for major events.
- Magazine subjects (Two to thirteen minutes in duration.)
- Portraits with interviews and rushes.
- Journalist training in use of multi-media (radio, TV, digital,…).
- Training for directors and technicians in 2D and 3D animation with ACP 3D (press book ACP 3D), (dossier de presse ACP 3D)
- An educational, cross-media programme for young Africans who are either early school leavers or who are not attending school (booklet Afrca+Education)
AIR FRANCE, AIR SENEGAL, BAD, BADEA, BEI, CEA, CEDEAO, CELTEL, CHAKA GROUP, COMIFAC, CTA, DBSA, DHL, ECOBANK, EXXONMOBIL, FMI, IFDC, JICA, MICROSOFT, MINELAB, NEPAD, OMC, OMS, PNUD, SADC, SAUR, STARWOOD, TOTAL, UNESCO, UNICEF, UNION AFRICAINE, UNION EUROPEENNE, VLISCO, WESTERN UNION, etc…
2M, BITV, BEIJIN TV, ENTV, EURONEWS, FNN, FRANCE2, FRANCE3, LBC, MBC, NIKKEI SN, TF1, TLC, TV5, TV GLOBO, etc…